Psychoanalyze Yourself; Don't read ahead, just copy and paste the
following into a NEW bulletin BEFORE you read my answers. Then answer
the following questions one at a time WITHOUT LOOKING AHEAD with the
first thought that comes to mind. Then read what each answer means at
1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who's with you?
Eevee from pokemon. So adorbs
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
Rattle snake because yolo
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
It bites my ankle ;_;
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is?
Leaning tower of Piza
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see...
Skeletons playing poker
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
Goblet of fireh
8. What do you do with the cup?
Smash it into my face (the fuck mind...?)
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water; what kind is it?
10. How do you cross that body of water?
With ducks. Nuff said
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
Omg pokemon is so important to me
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
aww thats pretty small :3
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
I apparantly let problems bite me in the feet. Sounds about right ;__;
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.
My ambition is apparantly teetering on its centre of balance...
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop in.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Or that I like skeletons playing poker XD
7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
Since I smashed it into my face, does that mean its brittle, or awesome?
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
FACE FIRST, BICHES
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
Oh. Does custard not count? XD
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
I KNOW A DUCK WHEN I SEE ONE also if anyone gets the title reference, I give you an internet